- New members must complete an online enrolment using our Friendly Manager system.
- Current members must complete an online re-enrolment using our Friendly Manager system for every term they attend. This ensures that all personal, parent/caregiver, and emergency contact details are up to date.
- Payment must be made within 1 day of completing an online enrolment.
- Arranged payment plans must be set up prior to the start of the term. The first payment must be made prior to the first class of the term and must be completed 2 weeks prior to the end of the term.
- Your child will not be allowed to attend their class if full payment or part payment has not been received.
- Refunds will only be approved if a medical certificate is supplied.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com
- If a refund is approved, a $10 processing fee will be applied. This processing fee covers all expenses charged to Capital Gymsports at the time that your payment was processed.
- If a written cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to the first class, then the term fees will be refund minus a $10 processing free.
- If a written cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the start of the class, then the term fees will not be refunded.
- A missed class due to sickness, or being away will not receive receive a refund, credit, or make up class.
- Where a class falls on a public holiday, the class will not take place.
- A missed class due to a public holiday will not receive a refund, credit, or make up class.
Change of Classes
- Any voluntary change of class during the term will incur a $10 processing fee. There are two exceptions:
- Gymnasts moving into competitive squad by invitation
- Cancellation of a class due to insufficient numbers of gymnasts. In this case, we may offer a place in another class, or refund for unattended classes if the alternative class offered is not suitable.
- A family discount of 10% applies to families with 3 or more children attending a term of Capital Gymnastics classes.
- A same code discount applies to a child attending 2 or more classes of the same code. Please contact us for more information.