Birthday party information
Capital Gymnastics offers a unique and perfect venue for child's birthday parties for all ages. Our two hour time slots are structured so that the kids will come straight out onto the floor at the start time and have an hour of gym activities, giving the adults plenty of time to set anything up in our seating area. The second hour is time for food/snacks, presents and drinks (no food to be bought onto any equipment). For the remainder of this hour, the children will be allowed free time in the space to allow for parents to pack up before their time slot finishes.
Please note that for safety reasons we provide birthday parties to children 5 and older. If you are likely to have children participate in birthday activities that are younger than this please let us know in the booking form.
What we provide:
- Experienced, qualified gymnastics coaches to supervise age-appropriate games and activities
- A kitchen area (with fridge/freezer, electric jug and microwave) for food preparation
- Chairs and tables for party food
- A large viewing area
- Ample free parking for guests
- Close to Countdown supermarket (in case you forget something)
What you need to provide:
- Food, drink, party decorations and goodies
- Care and supervision of the children during the second hour of the package
- Set up and clean up of the party area within allocated time slot
Day & Times:
Parties are available on Sundays only. There are three session times available:
- 11:15am - 1:15pm
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- 3:45pm - 5:45pm
The cost of a party depends on the number of children attending:
- Up to 12 children: $190 ($90 deposit)
- 13 to 20 children: $245 ($120 deposit)
From the Hall Street Car Park our main entrance is to your right less than 15 metres after the road rises.
To complete a party booking, please complete our online booking form